Monday, September 8, 2008

Results From Last Week!

Well - I had my little guy pick a name out of the hat and it looks like "The Best Class Mom" award goes to Diane (and from the look of things she has been a busy Class Mom). So, congratulations to you and to everyone for taking time to work with kids!

As far as how you like to help in the classroom - Most of us like to help with Field Trips. I must agree, it is so cute to accompany a group of Kindergartners to a farm - they are just so stinkin' cute! The other favorite areas to help were: Reading with the kids, Bulletin Boards, Decorating for the Holidays, Planning Parties and Bringing Treats! Lucky KIDS! And aren't we lucky to be able to go play with them.

2 Mommies Sharing:

Diane said...

Awesome I never win anything. Can I put the award on my blog now. I am so excited cant you tell.
I love working with children and it is my passion not just a job.
thanks so much

UtahJenny said...

I am so glad you won also - please send me an email and I can email the pdf of the award if you want (or you can just copy it from the site - that should work). But, yes, please feel free to put it on your blog. And please send me your address and I will get the CD to you very soon. I have been stuck under a fussy baby all day and can't really get anything done!!!