Monday, September 29, 2008

The Mommy Award Goes To :

Chera F.


Big Surprise! Hee hee. She's definitely a reader, in fact she has become my own personal library. Thanks to her I have had many good reads lately. So, her darling, lucky children will have lots of great reading moments with their mommy over the years. Funny thing - this really was a random draw. Anyhow, thanks for the book suggestions, we have a little list ready for our next trip to the public library - yes, we go there, too.


And the results show that most of us read about 5-10 books with our kids each day, and we like for those to be funny books. And most of us are willing and ready to read anything we can get our hands on. (Here in blogger land, I was pretty sure we would mostly be readers - that's what we do.) I was actually one of the pickier ones, but I am sure if you look at my goodreads list you will wonder about that - (those are books she was actually picky about choosing?) Yikes!


Anyhow, keep on reading, it is one of the best things we can do for our own minds and the minds of our children. It's a great way to learn and be entertained, hopefully this next generation will continue to open their imaginations to books.
Here are some websites/blogs devoted to Children's Literature:

1 Mommies Sharing:

cfernelius said...

I'd like to thank my sometimes unhealthy obsession with books and reading for helping me win this award! I may be a bit unbalanced sometimes, but I'm loving every minute of it!