Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not Judging Others

With this topic of experiencing embarrassing moments - I thought I would share a link to a beautiful post I just read today by one of my favorite bloggers.

You can find it here: http://accordingtolei.blogspot.com/

Look for the post titled "Judging Others"

It's worth reading, she is very sweet and very insightful!

And next time we find someone in one of those situations, let's remember to either laugh WITH them (if they are laughing) or put our arm around them and let them know they aren't alone (if they are NOT laughing)!

Jenny

2 Mommies Sharing:

Lei said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the mention here... we have to forge our way through this mothering thing together, ya know?

Tabitha Blue said...

What a cute blog!!!! Such a great idea to build up mommies... we always feel a bit behind everyone else for some reason. I love the design too! I'll have to stop by often to get a pick-me-up :)